The Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship for 2023 is currently accepting applications. Every two years, the Judge Business School at Cambridge University offers a one-year MBA with the Boustany Scholarship.
The Cambridge MBA Scholarship is taught at one of the most prestigious universities in the world and is one of the best business programmes in the world. Pembroke College, the third-oldest and one of the most prestigious universities, welcomes scholarship recipients. The following Scholarship will be awarded to the 2023-fall entering cohort.
- Monetary assistance covering 75% of the cost of tuition.
- Successful scholars are required to complete an internship.
- The Foundation’s or its partners’ actions are mentioned in a variety of projects. The Foundation will pay for all the necessary travel and lodging for the internship.
- Candidates must have exceptional academic credentials and exhibit significant promise.
- Although applicants from any country are eligible for the scholarship, those with Lebanese ancestry will receive preference.
- Only after getting an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA program are candidates eligible to apply for the scholarship.
May 15, 2023, is the submission deadline for candidacy. The Scholarship will be given out in June 2023.
If you are interested in applying, please submit a copy of your curriculum vitae, a photograph, your GMAT scores, and an acceptance letter from the university. Send correspondence to [email protected].
Who is eligible for MBA scholarship in UK?
Most MBA scholarships in the UK need a minimum GPA, so having a good academic record is essential. Many scholarships consider the student’s professional experience and achievements, so having a strong resume and relevant work experience can be helpful.
What is the Cambridge MBA scholarship 2023?
The Scholarship application deadline is 15 May 2023, so candidates must apply first to the MBA in rounds one, two, or three. Candidates in receipt of an offer of admissions from the Cambridge MBA should please apply directly to the Boustany Foundation by 15 May 2023.
What is the maximum salary for MBA in UK?
For instance, entry-level positions such as management trainees or junior consultants typically pay around £50,000 per year. On the other hand, senior roles such as directors or partners can earn up to £120,000 annually.
Which visa is required for MBA in UK?
If you’ve already been accepted and have a place at a business school or other UK educational institution for a full course of study, and are over 18, you need to get the UK’s Student Visa – this has replaced the Tier 4 (General) student visa.