The flagship Skin101 Center is a full spectrum cosmetic medical and surgical facility with a medical spa, dermatology clinic, and plastic surgery unit all under one roof. Our focus is on diagnosing and treating cosmetic and non-cosmetic skin conditions of all ages and improving and enhancing physical appearance. We understand that people want to look as good as they feel and feel as good as they look.
SKIN101 brings a unique and holistic approach to looking and feeling great by providing highly individualized and customized plans that utilize a single treatment, or combination of treatments across the board from the variety of aesthetic, anti-aging, and surgical options available at the facility. Our wide range of services is world standard, using the latest technology and science with astute professionals, to meet even the most complex needs and the most challenging cases.
Job Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- You will be responsible for maintaining our brand’s online presence and sales by working on various marketing campaigns while researching, strategizing with other professionals, and creating content for successful campaigns over social media platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat).
- Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
- Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management.
- In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also be highly creative and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Creating content, including text posts, videos, and images for use on social media platforms.
- Promoting products, services, and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with our organization’s brand and social media strategy.
- Interacting with customers and dealing with customers’ inquiries.
- Managing a budget to be spent on promoting social media posts and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns.
- Collaborating with colleagues from across marketing departments to ensure branding is consistent.
- Meeting with clients and other stakeholders (such as social media influencers). These meetings may involve pitching potential marketing campaigns.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a digital/social media marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Knowledge of and an interest in the methods organizations use to promote themselves through social media is a necessity.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Photo and video-editing experience.
- An ability to multitask, to work on a number of projects at once.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
20th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- If you are interested in joining a company that values its employees and encourages job ownership in a supportive environment, please apply
- Only qualified candidates would be contacted.